Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday 07.06.2014

Another great day!!

When I called this morning to find out if I was needed, I was told to "stay home".  Yay!!

Dozed off another couple times, getting up around 8:30.

A slow morning. My ankle is a bit sore.

Breakfast, shower. A lot of computer time.

Had to get outside--went out for groceries.

Frank stopped by for a bit.

He left, I went back to the computer searches.

Having had enough of that, with a bit of eyestrain headache, I went out to finish getting the van ready for vacation (when it gets approved).  Glued the mirrored piece back on the exterior side mirror, went to the fillin' station and filled up the tank, as well as aired up the tires. Probably need an oil change, too.

Back at home, fixed supper, cleaned the kitchen, and enjoyed a phone conversation that was filled with good news.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment