Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday 07.26.2014

I heard something when I woke this morning.

Huh.  It's raining.  Ugh.  That changes things....

I got up after a bit, showered. And after breakfast, washed my hair.  You may be thinking, "why....?"   Because I'm in this (travel) trailer with a 3 gallon water heater. If I wash my hair, I don't have enough water to finish the body.  So I've figured out a couple ways to get the hygiene accomplished, and this is one of them.

Rain dripped a while longer, but by 12:30 was getting brighter with patches of blue sky showing through.  1:30 I uncovered the boat, and we had a GREAT afternoon!!!

Jacob tubed and Got Up On Water skis!! And went for a ride!!!  Very Awesome, Jake!

Cari and Princess Heaven rode on the tube--Grins and giggles we could hear all the way back to the boat!!

Excellent still photos by Aaron, and videography by Pauline. Wow, did we have fun!!

Supper, fishing, enjoying the evening. Early bedtime for a few of those folks....

Tomorrow I'll get the basics of my things ready to go home on Monday.  I have to be to work Tuesday.  Not looking forward to the J.O.B., though I'm thankful and appreciative.

And I thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment