Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday 07.19.2014

A very nice party put together by Diane the Incredible. Thanks, Di, for the humongous amount of time, energy, and love you put into this event!  A good time was had by All!!!

A safe drive there and back, thank you God, in a beautiful blue sky day.  Some cloud cover this afternoon, and that kept it from getting so stinkin' hot.

Frank and I took the Birthday Girl home, and heard a bit of Ancestry. I may not recall/remember all I heard; I like hearing about my fore-peeps anyway.

Back at The Lake, a lot has happened. Amber's vehicle tried to fail her again; she got back to the GC and called Dad, who so generously came to her rescue. The problem is still not resolved. Hopefully tomorrow.

The All Inn next door to us has started it's remodel job. A good portion of the back porch had been removed, with a large fire ring in the back yard and a fire burning. I like that as the guy was disassembling, he has neatly arranged the debris.  Like maybe he's going to repurpose the windows and the salvaged wood?? Of course there's just so much that is not use-able.

Tom spent some time on the internet looking for auto part places in the north woods that are open on Sunday. May have to drive a bit to find what he needs.

Tomorrow he'll be taking care of that, Amber will be getting the cottage and herself ready to leave, Frank will probably wire brush the back bumper of the trailer so I can paint it, and I'll try to occupy the littles while the others are doing what they need to do. Woo Hoo!!!

Please Pray for Positive Outcomes!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Thanks cuz! I really enjoyed doing something special for Aunt Donna. She certainly deserved the recognition. I was so glad that you & Frank came down from the lake to be there. I think A. Donna was very pleased. Enjoy the rest of your time at the lake! Di

    ReplyDelete