Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday 07.05.2014

I looked over at the clock at 0901 this morning.  I love when feel like I've had restful sleep.

I got up and wandered around. Just as I was going to start breakfast, the phone rang, and was told I'd be needed this afternoon.  *sigh*   ok.

I know it's been super busy, and late afternoon we all look for something to eat. So I thought I'd take something in.  Hmm. I rummaged around looking for inspiration and ingredients, checked for recipes on the internet, and decided on Blonde Brownies.  Got them mixed up and put in the oven. All indicators pointed to something good.

The pan was out of the oven about 20 minutes before I left, and I cut them while still soft. I carried it in a fabric bag because it was still too hot for anything else. When I got there I was able to touch it and put it on the table in the break room. Still pretty warm, when I went back in the room about 5 minutes later, there were sounds of  "mmmm" and  "where did these come from"  and  "oh, they're still warm...".   Oh, yeah, they were really good, and a good choice for the Best Co-Workers Ever.  Happy I could do it.

The 4 hours was busy, though a little slower than the previous 2 days I've worked. Geesh.

And I signed up for tomorrow morning, just for 4 hours.  Hope I'm not needed....

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment