Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday 06.16.2014

I made it.

Started out "over-assigned",  and one of the girls suggested someone that was available to work.  That other person was called, and she was a huge help.  She made all the difference to our work day. I was still busy, but the three of us had a much better day because of her.  Thank you, JPK!!

After the 12 1/2 hour work day, there was a one hour staff meeting. I stayed for that, too, getting me home near 9pm.  That's a long day.

Tomorrow I have 2 more meetings, and a couple of errands to do.

My ankle was annoyingly bothersome and sore and I was not happy later in the morning. I tried unwrapping and re-wrapping it.  That made a positive difference.  Ice again tonight feels better. It's been 6 weeks--trying to be patient.

Thankful for positive surgical outcomes, and sending healing prayers.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment