Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday 06.29.2014

I didn't hardly sleep last night. And just as I was (finally) dozing off, fireworks were blowing up somewhere in the neighborhood.  *sigh*

The good part is that I didn't have to work today. On Call. I dozed in the bed, finally getting up about 8, which is really early for me.

Turns out I didn't feel real good.  Naggy little headache, kind of punky, and lots of (loose stools) today. Oh yeah, and a bit of a sore throat, too.  I looked at my throat--reddened and blotchy.  Great.

I did go outdoors for a while later this afternoon. Cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeder, and the birdbath. I had to add water again to the bath after the first group of birds had gone through. Cheep entertainment!!

Tomorrow is a massage. Sooo looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment