Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday 06.14.2014

Another great day!

After a birdsong filled morning, I did some computer stuff for committees.  I was just going outdoors when I heard the phone--could I Skype??

Sure!!

So I spent an enjoyable almost hour with Jeremy and Matilda. (Jenny had gone out for errands)  We laughed and talked and caught up.  I am amazed that I am still amazed at how humans grow and change so quickly.

I spent the remainder of the afternoon outside with the hand pruners, cutting the growth around the house and along the driveway.  As I cut, I lay the branches and stems so that they are easier to pick up and carry back to the debris pile. I was almost done, thinking that by the time I got everything picked up and put away, I would be ready to fix supper.

And Frank pulled in.  Just in time!!

He picked up all the stuff and moved it, so I continued cutting for a bit longer.  We made a nice difference, especially along the driveway near the carport.

I got washed up and we went to one of my favorite spots, Los Tres Amigos, for supper.  Yum. Good food and good conversation.

He brought me back home, and he went on with his evening.

A quiet night for me.

I wore my high top leather work boots out in the yard, and didn't wrap the ankle, to see how it would be.  It was pretty good, overall, and when we came in to clean up, I checked it out.  Not too swollen, and looked pretty good, too.  I put an ace wrap on it before going out, and iced it again this evening. Oh, and I've had a couple doses of ibuprofen, too.

Tired tonight, liking the cooler night temps.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment