Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday 05.03.2014

What a great day!!

A nice phone conversation this morning. Was just getting breakfast ready when the text request came to Skype.  Yay!!

A short while later I was talking "face to face" with Jeremy Jenny and Matilda.  The little one was just as cute as could be, and squealed when she saw me on the screen.  We played a little and we were both giggling.  So much fun. I never would have thought that I would be laughing "interactively" with a computer screen.

After breakfast and my visit with them, I went out for a few groceries.  While I was there I received a phone call saying that I needed to come in for the 3-7pm shift that I had picked up extra.  Ooookaaay.

Got home, put groceries away, had a snack, and went on to the hospital.

They were busy enough to need extra hands and I did what I could to help.  Sometimes it's enough to have someone that can pick up the pieces.

The rest of the evening I spent trying to catch up on the computer stuff.  Making a dent.

Tomorrow I hope to run, and get organized for the next few days.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment