Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday 05.23.2014

What a wonderful day today!!

Slept pretty good, especially this morning. To my surprise, when I looked at the clock at 0650, I thought I'd close my eyes for another half hour or so, and get up at 7:30.  Ha!!  0953!!!

Got up and going. Breakfast, then out to join the shoppers at the grocery store. Yup, it was busy.  But I did what I needed to do, and got everything except the blueberries, which were sold out.

I had put up the hummingbird feeder before I left--and there was a bird on it when I got back. Yay!!

The rest of the afternoon/evening, I did food prep, ate supper, iced my ankle.

The ankle is better this evening; I sure didn't feel good initially.  My foot felt stiff.  Tylenol and motrin helped some, and I just did what I had to do today. Tonight it looks better, and the ice feels good. I'll ace wrap it before going to bed.

Tomorrow Frank and I are going to Flushing to help move furniture and stuff. If you haven't heard yet, Lolo and Diane had an electrical fire contained in a wall last Saturday late night. They are both safe, and Lois is at Donna's while Diane is getting the logistics of the house settled. Although there is no electricity at the house, she does have municipal water and sewer, and great neighbors who are helping. The electrician is going to rewire what needs to be rewired, and we are going to help get ready for that job. Of course, that means holes in the walls and ceilings, which means drywall repair and drywall dust, so everything needs to be covered. A big job to be done, meeting there at 11 tomorrow.

I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I just want to say thank you all so very, very, very much for all your help today!! What a wonderful family I have been truly blessed with!!! What a surprise it was to see everyone! Thank you so much for all your efforts. I love you all!!! God bless you thrice fold. Diane

    ReplyDelete