Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday 05.16.2014

We had a great day today!

A cool start in the morning--high 50's--that really felt good to me.  'Tilda and I went out for a few groceries and enjoyed the blue sky. She is so sociable right now, saying hi to most people she sees. And most people reply back with a smile.

When we got back to the house, it was time for a snack, then rest time. She slept almost 2 hours, while I caught up on kitchen chores then iced my ankle.

Of course she was hungry when she got up, so she had a snack while I prepared supper. And we ate.

We were outside just starting on a walk. I wanted to try again, to see how the ankle would function.  Lola in the lead, Matilda in a large three-wheel stroller, and me trying to keep Lola from pulling me on the leash.  I heard a motorcycle--there are many here--and saw the parents coming around the corner.

They're Home!!

Yay!!

Matilda wasn't so sure for a half hour or so, and was clingy, but when we got in the back yard, she started running and squealing!!  So funny.

Jenny and I continued on the walk with Matilda and Lola. I was slow, but able. I think, overall, it's doing well.  And since the parents are home, I iced my foot again about 8 pm while Jeremy opened his many birthday cards.  Thanks to all who sent them.  He smiled and laughed and enjoyed them all.

Not sure what we're doing tomorrow.  And I'll be leaving Monday, or maybe even Sunday. We'll see.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment