Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday 05.09.2014

I made it!!

Without too much difficulty, and patience in the traffic around the major cities (Columbus, OH, Charlotte, NC), I arrived safely at the Putnam Abode around 6 pm, just when I had wanted to. Thank you God for the safe journey.

Matilda squealed and smiled when she saw me, and Jeremy and Jenny did, too! So did Lola, the dog, though she just weaved in and out between my legs several times instead of squealing.

They had the grill ready, and we had supper before too long.

After cleaning the kitchen, unloading the car, and walking around the yard to view their very nicely coming along little garden, it was time for me to put my foot up. I unwrapped it and was surprised to see that it was more swollen, and more discolored. Hmm. Jeremy got me some ice--after an hour or so, the swelling was down some and it felt better, too. Might have to do that again tomorrow.

Tomorrow we're going grocery shopping.  Since I've been driving the last two days, I haven't walked much on this injured foot/ankle. We'll see what happens.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment