Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday 04.16.2014

Woke to a sunshiney morning.

Breakfast, and my friend called saying she was coming over.

She brought her haircutting equipment, saying that she's been looking at my hair for the last several weeks and needs to be cut.

Ooookaaay.....

So she took her time and put a great cut on my hair.

Now, this hair hasn't been cut since last, umm, July??

She took a couple inches off and shaped it nicely. Different, but natural looking.  I like it. Thanks, Paula!

She left, I connected to the meeting by phone, then participated on the drive to Leah's for my massage.

That was much needed.

Leah did a great job as always.

Back home, I put supper in the oven, ate, and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow I hope to run, and have a staff meeting in the evening.  (I'm not going in for an early morning change-of-shift timed meeting)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment