Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday 04.27.2014

So I get home from work last night, Saturday, get my 'jamas on and ready for the evening, and I don't have internet.

I "know"  that I am   "one of those"  who really like the internet.

*sigh*

Ok.  No blog tonight, and no emails.

Well. Not really.

I do have internet on the phone, but most things I would much rather see and maneuver on the big screen.

I checked email for anything urgent.  None.  And I'm not smart enough to figure out how to blog using the phone.  Even though I followed the directions and did what I was supposed to do with apps and such.

Ah, I've got other things to do anyway.

And I went to bed.

Sunday (today) I worked again.

We had a bunch of babies yesterday and "flowed over" into the overflow unit.  Today a lot of the patients went home from the primary unit; and with a great group of co-workers, we had a very good day.

Internet back on tonight.  I don't know--why??  Didn't do anything different...

Tomorrow I'm finishing up projects, tying up loose ends.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment