Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday 04.20.2014 Happy Easter

What a great day today!!

Didn't sleep much last night. Called the J.O.B. about 0330 to see if I was going to be needed, and no, I wasn't, not to start. Maybe later in the morning. Yep, that's "on call".  Drifted off, and saw the sunlight when I next opened my eyes.

Got up and cleaned up, had breakfast.  By 10:30 I knew I wouldn't be called in (we have an hour to get there).

Frank arrived about 12:30, and we left shortly after to go to Flushing for Easter Day.

What a nice time we had!!

Thanks to Diane's efforts, and everyone's contributions, we shared a lovely meal, laughs, and conversation. The "older" ladies visited out on the sun porch, while the rest of us cleaned up. Good times.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Peace, love, and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment