Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday 04.04.2014

Slept pretty good later this morning--was after nine when I woke again. Time to get up....

Seeing that it was drizzly and gloomy, I wasn't going for a run this morning. (I could have, I suppose, bundled up at 36 degrees)  I enjoyed breakfast instead.

I spent a lot of time with the computer and my finances, checking all my sites to make sure things were still good.  And they are, thank you God.

Phone calls distracted me, and I did go outside for a brief walk after it had warmed up some.

Oh my, even in the light drizzle, the birdsong was awesome.  I was remembering being at the JC  sitting under the awning on the deck, wrapped in a blanket if need be. Yup, that was good.

A quiet rest of the evening.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment