Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday 03.12.2014

I had a lot of fun using the snow blower today!!  Surprised that we had about 8 inches on the ground when it finally stopped about 2:30 this afternoon, and surprised that it was so heavy!!

Just shoveling off the steps I knew I was thankful for the snow blower. What a treat to have that machine.

The maintenance people were here (after I was done) and shoveled off the roof. They also shoveled off the driveway again, of the stuff from the roof.

Leah rescheduled me for tomorrow, as the Lansing authorities were asking people not to drive if it wasn't necessary. So I cleaned out the driveway and did laundry instead.

"No Jurors Needed for both Thursday and Friday.  Thank you for serving as Jurors....".

Woo Hoo!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment