Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday 03.08.2014

What a gray, flat, day today. The thermometer showed 33, but is sure felt colder.

I went outside in the knee-high boots and wandered around the back yard.  I came across the suet feeder a little ways away from where the hook is. Guess the squirrel couldn't drag it through the snow.  Of course, it was empty. I had bought strawberries the other day that didn't have much flavor--I put them in the feeder. Only saw a nut hatch pecking at it--he didn't stay and eat, so I'm guessing that's not a bird that likes fruit. I didn't see the squirrels this afternoon.

I also chipped away at the remaining ice in the driveway. Got some of it; it will melt eventually.

Frank came over this afternoon/evening for a visit.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment