Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday 03.03.2014

Whew!!

Busy day today--I was smart enough to mix up an "instant breakfast" (powdered drink mix) when the outlook was not-so-good for me getting time to eat food, and I was starting to get a "hungry headache".  The beverage did the trick in resolving the headache.

I did have time to enjoy my "lunch" later in the afternoon. Mmmm--homemade broccoli soup. The last container of it in my freezer. And it was a remarkably good batch.

Yikes. When I got up my feet hurt. Ugh.  Don't sit down again....

And I was back at it the remainder of the shift.

At home, the snow plow had come by. And the end of my driveway had been cleaned out. Hmm, this is the second time it's happened. Don't know who did it either time, but I thank them very much.

Inside, there is drywall going up on the dry walls. The wet wall is still open, and may be for a while yet. Amazing what a difference insulation and drywall makes.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment