Sunday, March 2, 2014

03.02.2014

Woo Hoo!!

6 inches of snow--Blown Away!!

Love the snow blower.  Cleans really nice on the pavement; some areas were melting/drying by the time I got back up the driveway!

Did a little hand shoveling to finish the job, then swept off the machine and left it facing the sun to finish melting and drying. I got the lawn chair and sat up beside the house where the barely-a-breeze was blocked. The sun felt so nice on my face. I pretended I was on the beach with "other" people that I know...  Ahhhh

After a half hour or so, the ocean air was a little cool, and I went inside. After I warmed up, I went back out and put the machine away.

I was fixing my supper when I heard "thumping" and "thudding" noises. I looked--the maintenance people were here shoveling off the roof. They didn't come in to see the areas that are still wet. They'll still be wet tomorrow. The floor is drying out pretty good, and the back door opens without difficulty. Yay!

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us on the beach! it was a perfect blue sky day with temps of 78. We should do it again soon.
    T & KS

    ReplyDelete