Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday 02.25.2014

What a day!

Crystal, the property manager, and 2 of the maintenance crew (and not the guy why had been here before) came over to check out the back room.  They were all 3 impressed; Crystal was surprised that the water is still dripping at the top of the back door, and that the door was so difficult to open. Heck, I was happy to get it open at all!!  I had also moved my car out of the garage so she could see the ice in there.

She told me that the garage roof was scheduled to be done in the spring. And the crew is going to start tomorrow in the back room.

Frank stopped over to help me move the corner curio and the bookshelf that I use as a pantry down to the basement; I moved the coat rack into the living room. Yup, It works, sure looks odd.

Not sure how long this project is going to be. We talked about leaving it open to dry out, and they are taking the vinyl off the floor, too, to check the sub floor, which is now bowing and feeling like a trampoline under foot. I'm happy it's getting repaired.

The project at the hospital turned into something that we can't fix. We did what we could, got a list of resource people, notified the "higher ups", and labeled the items as a "work in progress".  Geesh.

The Drill that we did, though, was awesome.  And the Staff was Spectacular!!  When we started this 2 years ago we had chaos. Tonight we had organized response and the whole thing was over within 10 minutes. Yay!!

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment