Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday 02.11.2014

Sure is cold.

Had another busy day, with a great crew. So blessed.

Back at home, the shoveled area on the roof is melted to the shingles. And the water has run down inside the walls and down the outside of the foundation, and into the driveway. It's gotta go somewhere....

I was able to push really hard and open the back door. And when I got into the back room, the towels were dry!  The drywall on the ceiling is not looking so good, though. There is still the undertone of something that smells "hot".  I felt the walls near the receptacles and light switches, and it's all really cold. I hope it goes away like it did last night. I can say I'm uncomfortable about the odor.

Not a lot planned for tomorrow. I'm pretty tired and realized that I've just nodded off for an hour.

Whew.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment