Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday 02.13.2014

Another beautiful sunny day!

The maintenance guy was here again today and got the last of the ice off from the roof over the back room. He had a caulking gun up there--I don't know if he used it or not. Wonder if it was 1.) dry enough and 2.) warm enough   for that stuff.  Or if the product was made for below freezing temperatures....   Time will tell. There is still a little water dripping in the top of the door frame, and I didn't see any water in the window frame today.  The spongy area on the ceiling drywall is growing, though.

I didn't have to go in to work the 4 hours that I picked up extra, and was able to do errands instead. Nice!  I also was able to remove the icy crud from the inside of the wheel wells of the car. I wasn't brave enough to go through the car wash--didn't want to take the chance of the doors being frozen when I go out at 0600 for the J.O.B.

I fixed a yummy supper, cleaned up the kitchen, and had a quiet night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment