Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday 02.06.2014

Tired tonight.

Amazing how taking care of just a few people can be so busy.

Also amazing is how water dripping through the top of the door jamb can freeze the door shut with a very interesting sheet of ice.

Yes, it has happened. Is happening. Did happen.

And it's going to be a real mess as the accumulations on the roof melts.  Water is coming in where the wall meets the ceiling. The paint has two and three inch bubbles of water behind it. It's running down the wall onto the floor. Today a bath towel along the bottom of the door was soaked by the time I got back home.

Yes, I told the Property Manager. No, she hasn't come over yet.  The storm door is literally encased in ice as the water has run down it. I had to trudge through knee deep snow to get out of my front door and over to the driveway.

It's a good thing the temperatures are predicted to be single digits and below for a few days. I'd like to clear that room so my things don't get ruined.

Ah, the adventures of Life!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment