Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday 02.23.2014

Beautiful Sunshine---

But oh so cold.

Early morning phone call saying stay home. Went back to sleep and woke at nearly 9 o'clock. Yup, that's my sleep time.

Went to the hospital this afternoon to pick up my food that I had left there yesterday, "knowing" I was going to work today. I don't usually leave it, but yesterday I did.

When I got back I spent about an hour outdoors, chipping at the ice. I got a walkway cleared inside the garage from the side door across to the car, and another area behind the car and out the garage door. Some areas were about a half inch thick. Then I had to move the ice chips outdoors. An area of the driveway that didn't get the slush removed was melting around the edges, and I chopped at that stuff and moved it, too. That ice was 2-3 inches thick. SO glad I moved that slush before it froze. All that chopping really bothers my hands and shoulders. My hands don't want to grip for a few hours after, and my shoulders just ache.  Just letting me know I'm alive!!

Frank stopped over for a quick visit, too.

Tomorrow is a morning meeting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment