Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday 02.21.2014

Another great day!!

The sun finally came out this afternoon and I went out for a walk. So glad I spent the time on the driveway yesterday--Those who didn't have a rutted mess of ice to deal with. Mine is about dry, except for the big puddle that I pushed on it's way down the driveway again.

The road trucks had been by, not plowing, but spreading salt, and the next one spreading sand. Where the sun wasn't on the road, it was very slippery ice. Reminded me of what Atlanta must have been like recently. When a wind gust came along, it kind of pushed me. Ha Ha!!  I wonder what would happen if I jumped?  So I did--and--I might have been moved a smidgen of an nth. It was fun to try, though.

To my surprise, when I went in the garage, the floor was glare ice. Not sure where it came in-- when it rained so much the other day?  I left the doors open for a couple hours hoping to melt it a little.

The back door is dripping today at the top, running down the glass on the inside. And the drywall is wet along the top of the door. I tried to open it, but was afraid that I wouldn't get it closed again. Ugh.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment