Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday 01.08.2014

Wow, am I tired tonight.

Got up and went to work, felt pretty good even though I didn't sleep much/well. Partly because I knew I was there only until noon, partly because I was having a massage at 2, and I didn't have anything else in the evening.

But about 0930 I got really tired.

It turned out that instead of someone absorbing my (full) patient assignment, (along with her own), someone was coming in to follow me. That made me feel somewhat better--I absorbed the patient load yesterday when someone left at the end of their partial shift. So I continued on, trying to get the "flow" into the "work flow".

I did ok, and when she arrived I had a work list organized for her, which she seemed to appreciate.  And I was done with my "extra hours".

Home, changed clothes, up to Mason.

A lovely massage, where the magical Leah found the most tension ever, I think, in the years that she's been working with me. I felt much better when I left. Thank you, Leah.

A safe drive home, thank you God. The temps were mid teens with a mostly sunny sky, and it was really quite pretty with all the snow. And the highway was clear and mostly dry, too.

Back home, I was hungry and needed to prepare food. I wanted soup--and made a pot of creamy broccoli with onion, celery, green pepper, parmesan cheese. It was really good, and I have 5 containers in the fridge/freezer for future consumption. Go Me!!

Cleaned up the kitchen and had a quiet evening.  I was surprised when I stood up that my hips hurt--oh, yes, Leah worked on something in my lower back.....ugh.... That will be much better by morning.

And I have a 0900 meeting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment