Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday 01.26.2014 Blogger is Back....

Having read some forums about the Blogger being "broken",  it seems that there were server issues. I found that I could still publish the title, so I did.

The last couple of days were busy with our Education Fair. It's going well, and we're getting positive feedback from our staff, and from other managers and department heads who have been invited over to see our Wild West themed event.

Today is catch-up day. I've been out for a few groceries, gotten clothing picked out for the trip to South Carolina on Wednesday, made the corn muffins for our lunch tomorrow.

Frank came over and shoveled the driveway again. (When I had gotten home on Saturday it had been shoveled, too. He's awesome!!)  I made a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese and wilted greens for him, that he gobbled up. Gotta feed the help!! We had a nice visit before he went on his way.

A quiet night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment