Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday 12.03.2013

Woke to the sound of the frozen snow and it's icy clatters. I opened the back door and listened as it hit the aluminum awning above me, and the white covered driveway and yard, all making the same chatter.

Hm.

Checking the weather app, precipitation supposed to stop in a couple of hours, and the temp is predicted to rise.

Ok.

I went back to bed and read for a while.

When I emerged a couple hours later, the predictions had been correct. The pavement was mostly melted, and I didn't see any precipitation in the puddles.

So I went out for a run.

It was very quiet, with the birds moving around and visiting feeders in yards. A very light drizzle started on the last couple of blocks.

Breakfast, and shower.

Went in the basement and sorted and re-grouped. Checked the internet, and did some baking.

Had supper, cleaned the kitchen.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment