Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday 12.16.2013

Almost the End.....

It always amazes me when I think of how sometimes time seems to drag on, and how the days/weeks/months, and years, seem to fly by.....

I enjoyed the morning reading in bed (a new-to-me "luxury").  When I got up and ambling around the house, I was surprised to see the snow plow go by.  Huh??  I didn't know we had gotten that much snow. And, really, with the budget cuts and all, did we need plowed???

Needed or not, now there was that crunchy bumpy snow plow debris in the bottom of my driveway.  I'll go out and  shovel...

The sun had found a few breaks in the cloud cover this afternoon while I was out. It was cold, low 20's, and windy, but not too unpleasant. I had about 3 inches or so of snow in the driveway.

I putzed around a bit in the house, and generally had a quiet day.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment