Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday 12.21.2013

Ick.

Worked today, and even though we were busy, it was better than it has been. At least on the overflow unit.

My relief came in so I could leave to go to our family's Christmas Sing.  I'd been watching the weather all day, trying to get an opinion on the ice storm that is predicted.

Much to my surprise, when I got home, Frank was in the driveway with a new-to-him car. Yes, he needs it, as the Mustang does not go in more than a half inch of snow. Or any snow.

It's a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 hatchback, red. Good job, Frank!

As we watched the weather, I just couldn't feel good about driving an hour and a half in a Winter Ice Storm Warning.  And I need to be back to work in the morning. Being "iced in" out of town would not have been ok.

So I reluctantly called our hosts and told them sad news. And I felt better.

Frank and I spent the evening together, and we received a phone call from the Party.  It was our turn for a song.  I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day is what I chose--and they sang and I sang.  Yay!!  Makes me smile. Thanks, Scott and All!! That was the Best!!!

Now I'm tired and ready to go to bed.

So I can get up and hopefully NOT slide into work in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

Fa La La La La.....

No comments:

Post a Comment