Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday 12.14.2013

Yesterday's work day was sooo busy. All day long. Call lights, phones ringing, patients coming in; I was fortunate to have a lunch break about noon, but I was chewing going down the hall, answering the call lights and telephones with food in my mouth.  Oh yeah. That's the worst thing about being a nurse. Irregular meal times. 

This morning I read a little before getting up. The snow was coming down with a winter weather warning; the only reason I'm going out today is to shovel.

And I did.

The first time, about 2 in the afternoon, I moved about 5 inches of light fluffy snow from the driveway.  The second time, about 8:30pm, was about 2 inches. And it was a little heavier.  The temperature must have warmed, as there are icicles forming off of the awning over the back door. Glad I moved the earlier snow when I did!

Tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment