Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday 12.07.2013

Had a Great Day today!!

Read for a little while this morning so the sun could warm up the air before I went out for a run.  It was all the way up to 19 degrees when I went out.

And so pretty--

Sunshine and blue sky, with only a few clouds. But it was snowing!!  White snowflakes against the blue sky, with sparkles on them. Kind of like the sparkles on the water. So pretty. And strange.

Made a batch of waffles for breakfast and ate before showering. 

Went out to for fresh food, and picked up a couple of good deals. I finally "saved" more than I spent!

Back at home, I finished baking, as well as fixed supper and ate.

Sure smells good in here...

Looking forward to seeing family tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment