Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday 11.26.2013

Got up, started the day. Just finishing my hair when the phone rang. Stay home for now....  Good thing I didn't get the hair spray on....

Took off my work clothes, turned off the lights, and laid back down. I dozed for a  couple hours and the phone rang again.

Finished getting ready for work, had breakfast, and went in.

It was icky.

Controlled chaos. Lots of babies during the night. It seemed the phone lines rang practically non-stop. And frequent call lights, though we finally got the patients settled down in the early afternoon.

But we continued to be busy right up until end of shift. With more laboring patients, it will be another busy night. And tomorrow, too.

Though I'm not scheduled tomorrow.

Doing food prep for Thursday's gathering at Aunt Donna's.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment