Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday 11.05.2013

Worked today.  Nice morning.

Then just when I had waited to get lunch--slam--patients started coming out. (new patients coming over from labor and delivery, and a couple also came up from surgery).

Since I could see that I wasn't going to get "hot" lunch, I mixed up an "instant breakfast" and sucked it down when I could get to it. It took away the "hungry headache" that I tend to develop when I don't eat when I need to.  *sigh*

A couple hours of constant activity from all of us. I was able to get my hot food about 2pm, and I got to eat it. Yum.

The rest of the afternoon/evening was as busy as the morning, and I was happy to be able to clock out.  Whew!!

Light supper after I got home.

Tired tonight.

Tomorrow is groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment