Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday 11.01.2013

Busy day today.  Happy I had made a great lunch for myself AND I was able to eat it when I was ready to!!  Didn't get supper, though.....

We all worked hard to get through the shift. And a few of us left late as we were finishing up patient needs.

We have a concierge service for us--I had them take my car to Discount Tire. One of the tires had been losing air the last week or so. I filled it, but it was soft again. They found a nail. It's repaired and all four have been rotated. No Charge. Gotta love the service there. (well, I don't love having to wait for the service)

Picked up a few things at the store on the way home. Making AuGratin Potatoes to take to LoLo's tomorrow for a visit.

Tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment