Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wednesday 10.01.2013

Gosh--October 1.  Last quarter of the year.

And 15 days before I go to see Matilda.

I went for a run this morning. 97% humidity, 62 degrees, gray, overcast, quiet. Kind of nice to hear the birds and other outdoor sounds.  Kind of made me miss sitting on the deck at the lake, in the quiet, listening.

Breakfast, shower, and off for a meeting.

As I approached the door to the meeting room, I saw another of the members.  "Cancelled", she said.  Oh. When?  "Just now".

That's really not nice to do. Cancel a meeting at meeting time.

I was a bit miffed.

So miffed, it took me several hours to settle down.

I chose to use the energy to move some things out to the back garage, rearranging some things for winter storage.

Dinner, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a massage.

I'm ready.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment