Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday 10.22.2013

Didn't sleep last night--

I take sudafed to help with the ear pressure when I fly, and yesterday's flights were longer than the 4 hour dosing interval. So I took a second tablet before leaving Atlanta. (I still had ear pain about half way through the flight--enough that I had to close my eyes, deep breathe, and consciously relax and not let my eyes leak.  I could have jabbed a sharp pencil in my ears to relieve the pain. Fortunately, the Ear Planes ear plugs finally did their thing, and I was not that uncomfortable again.)

And sudafed keeps me awake.  Like jiffed up, too much caffeine kind of awake.

So I laid in bed and rested, deep breathed, quieted the brain.  I would doze off, then wake again.

Good thing I didn't work today.

I did have a meeting, though, from 9-12noon. I got up, dressed, and breakfasted.

Lively discussions with some conclusions.

I did the banking, then stopped for fresh groceries on the way home.

And a quiet rest of the day, trying to stay awake.

Hoping to sleep--tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment