Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday 10.17.2013

Whew--it's a bit warm down here....

Matilda slept all night--the parents say she's not been sleeping well for several nights due to a molar coming in. They did their morning stuff, going off to day care and work.

I rested fairly well, for being "not at home".  This morning I went out for a run. The sun was quite warm, and I noticed this evening my face is even a little pink, which surprised me.  I was very perspire-y when I was done.

Breakfast, shower, and a quiet rest of the day.

I went with Jeremy to fetch Matilda, who sounds a little congested this evening.

The three of us went for dinner, and brought back food for Jenny, who had an inconveniently timed meeting to attend.

I'm tired again this evening.

Hope to sleep--tomorrow is my day for child care. Aack!!  Hope she takes naps!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment