Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday 10.20.2013

Another Great Day today!!

The weather was cooler--high 60's and overcast this morning when I was out for a run, with sunshine and 72-ish late afternoon.

Matilda slept well through the night, finally getting up after 8am.  Didn't/wouldn't nap for either her dad or mom; I stepped in and took over her care so they could get their weekend chores done.  And after an hour or two of one-on-one time--walking outdoors, playing in the playroom, and a few attempts to go in her bedroom--we finally got to sleep.

I continued with her when she woke, as Jenny and Jeremy were fixing supper. When it smelled like food was just about ready, we went downstairs.

Sweet as can be, and ate well.

After supper walk around the block, bath, and .... screeching.  I had her for 20 minutes or so, then Jeremy came in and took over, finally getting her quietly into bed about a half hour later.

I sure remember those challenges. Parenting is one of the most difficult things to do, I think.

Tomorrow I'll pack up and leave.

Praying for an easy and uneventful return to Michigan.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment