Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday 10.21.2013

Kind of a cool morning in South Carolina.

Matilda had a good night, and a good morning, and even did a nap without difficulty.

I got packed and ready to go; after Matilda woke, we played for a bit before her lunch. Then it was time to go to the airport...

She fell asleep just before we got there, but as I bent to smooch on her, she woke. So I got to tell her good-bye, and that I'd see her on the computer.

A safe journey home, thank you God.

I had a 2 1/2 hour layover in Atlanta, so it was dark when we took off to Detroit.  We saw the red moon rising on the horizon before the clouds obstructed the view. The next view out the window were the stars going by. That's how it looked, anyway. I couldn't see down below because of the clouds. That was pretty neat, too.

I found my car in the parking structure without difficulty (thanks again) and have arrived home without incidence.

Unpacked, unwound, and with sore eardrums.

Tomorrow is a morning meeting and groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment