Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday 09.19.2013 Ahhhh.......

After a most restless/sleepless night  (like, why? ...... ) I got up, breakfasted, finished packing, loaded the car, sprayed the exterior perimeter of the house (I do not live with bugs) and left town about 0930.

Lansing was a half hour in a traffic back up due to a rollover crash, with the fire truck blocking one lane, and everyone squeezing over to get by.  

Bay City was a wait in line at the gas pump, as the price was expecting to go up. And I heard while I was fueling that "every place else was $3.65, and here is still $3.35".  Seriously.

And I went in to the Meijer store. 

I was just picking up the last item, when the voice overhead said "would the person with a white pontiac g6 please come to the front of the store"....

My heart beat.

The request was repeated.

Uh Oh.

I went up to the service desk--they didn't know what it was about, but got on the phone. While they were (unsuccessfully) calling around, I went to the check out nearby.  She called over to me that the owner had been located.

WHEW!!!

Thank you God!!

Now that my adrenaline was flowing easily, the last leg of the trip didn't last long at all!

It was a beautiful day at The Lake--quiet, hazy, high 70's--

Tom had a lot of the chores done, but I helped him with the dock. We took out a lot of the dock, leaving the last 3 sections in. 

He went visiting, and I had a quiet evening. When he got back, we watched it get dark, listening to the fish jumping and watching the Harvest Moon rising over the lake. 

So Awesome!

Tomorrow is predicted to be warm and rainy.

But what better place to be.....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment