Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday 09.08.2013

Worked today.

Started out ok, then about 0930 I recognized that the nausea I was feeling, along with the discomfort I was feeling in the back of my neck, the side of my head, (on the inside of my head), and the numbness developing on the side of my face was a migraine. It's been a while since I've had one like this. I took what I hoped would be the magic combination of 800mg ibuprofen and 1000mg of acetaminophen, along with a fresh coffee that was mostly decaf with a little caffeinated brew mixed in.

And about 35 minutes or so later, I could tell it was easing up, though may not be breaking through the spasm in my brain. So I added a small bit of a tylenol with codeine (just a small bit--certainly wasn't enough to be "impaired" while working...), and was relieved when I was aware that the spasm seemed to have been interrupted. And it took another hour or so for that to happen.

I was progressively better as the day went on, though my brain is "sore" on the inside in the area that was spasming. Yes, it's odd, but real.

And overall, had a nice day.

I'm tired tonight, and hope to sleep well.

Tomorrow is laundry day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment