Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday 09.21.2013

The wind picked up during the night--and changed directions.  Might have been 50 degrees, with gray clouds.

I got up and thought about going home.

I spent the rest of the morning packing up and cleaning.  Got it all done--loaded the car, cleaned and sanitized the inside of the trailer.

Of course the sun had come out and the wind had lessened, but with the temps predicted to be close to 40 tonight, I just didn't want to stay.

I stopped in Rose City for a visit with U. Carl. He was pleasant today, and can I say, in his own world??  Talking about the construction project he and the other men had done a few months ago. So I listened and asked questions.

Back on the road, the clouds had come back, and was intermittent heavy drizzle with a couple areas of light rain.

An uneventful drive home, thank you God.

I'm unloaded, unpacked, and have prepared supper and ate.

Tomorrow I hope to run.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment