Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday 09.23.2013

Couldn't write last night--"technical difficulties...."

The flash player crashed on the computer, and after a little research, found that I needed to uninstall chrome, which I did, then there were Windows updates that were out there.  Sooo....  A couple of the updates took so long I thought the computer froze up. But, no, it just took the time. And it was still "stuck" (downloading) last night when I went to bed.

The good news is that it was done this morning, and the uninstall/updates/reinstall seems to have restored the flash player. Go Me!

Yesterday I went out for a run, and to my surprise, in one of the yards a bed of crocus was in full bloom!!  Evidently the cold weather a few weeks ago got them confused...

Today was a workday. We had 6 babies this morning! It goes without saying that we were busy all day, and tomorrow will be busy, too, doing all the 24 hour testing with the babies. That can take over an hour or more to do.

I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment