Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday 09.20.2013

Another great day!!

Didn't sleep much, listening to the intermittent rain throughout the night.

A flat, gray day, with the sun trying to burn through in the early afternoon.

Tom left, and while he was down to his in-laws (I think), I heard the loons, then the sea gulls calling, and saw an eagle soaring across the lake. I didn't see it come across the lake....

But I saw it.

How neat.

The flat gray day returned, and I had a quiet afternoon, sitting outdoors, reading, watching, listening.

I went to visit my "old" friends--strategically timing my walk there and back between rain showers.

Without the full moon being able to burn through the clouds, I went out for a brief "flashlight walk". Didn't see anything really cool, but I did say "brief".....

Hoping to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment