Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday 08.27.2013

AAACCKKKK!!!!

So busy I couldn't keep up!!!

Prioritizing, doing what needed to be done first, then a doctor comes in and wants to do a procedure. Now. And I've got a procedure in process. (Really?? Don't you see what I'm doing....????)

Breathe.

Sure, Doctor, I'll be right with you as soon as I finish this.  It will be a few minutes yet.

Got through the first, then the next. On to the doctor.....

And since the other person in my job role and I each had "too many" patients, with lots of timed events and not enough time to do them all, phone calls were made, and we were able to get 2 people to come in and help!!

I sure appreciated it.

The girl I had coming in to cover so I could attend a meeting came in earlier than I needed her, and another one came in to help, too.

When I got back from the meeting, they were all three still busy, and I jumped in and got busy again.

Geesh.

And ended up staying late.

The life of a nurse.

Tired tonight, and ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment