Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday 08.04.2013 Home

So I get to Rose City, and BAM my phone starts making noises like receiving text messages or something. And it was.

It was on, it stayed on, and received 13 messages, and a voice mail.

I thought that the Google Voice had taken over.

At the red light, I called voicemail on the phone. Transferred to Google voice. Hm.

So I'm thinking that I won't be receiving phone calls until I can discontinue the call forwarding.

And much to my surprise, the phone rang.

And I could answer it.

Ooookaaaayyyy.......

I don't get it, but my phone is working, and that makes me much happier.

Made it to the Reunion, and had a nice time, visiting with family I only see once a year.

And made it Home without incident. Thank you God.

Unloaded, coolers unpacked, laundry started, and went for a few groceries.

Two loads done, a third in the washer.

Ready for bed.

Work day tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment