Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday 08.03.2013

Another Crazy Weather day!

Though no rain here. The dark clouds gathered, and it rained somewhere.

Cooler--maybe low 70's with the sun--with a gusty wind that pushed up the whitecaps on the lake. It got pretty rough out there, so much so that the boaters finally got off the lake in the afternoon.

The clouds moved in and it got cool. Jackets on, sitting on the lee side of the buildings, trying to find somewhere to enjoy being outdoors.

Jim finally finished scraping the cottage--YAY JIM!!--and I finished priming the front peak (YAY ME!!). He primed the back peak, which wasn't so much bare wood. Big job. Next for the top coat...

I spent the remainder of the afternoon/evening trying to get the Google Voice set up. My phone is constantly rebooting (Droid X) but I was able to get the "code call" made to transfer the phone to the Google number. I'm not sure it's real reliable yet; but I do see the calls, voice mails, and text messages now on the computer. And I was able to make calls, too, with the computer. I haven't figured out how to make the "pop up"  actually pop up when a call comes in, so I miss the call and have to watch the Inbox. And I don't know how I actually sent a text.  Geesh...  Hoping to get the phone resolved sooner than later in the week.

Tomorrow I go back home, with a stop at our family's reunion. Tonight I got the majority of things collected and packed, and the refrigerator cleaned.

Hope to sleep--got a lot to do in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment