Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday 08.02.2013

Another day of sun and rain and sun and rain and clouds and a nice evening.

Jim made good progress today, finishing the scraping of the peak on the front of the cottage. I made fair progress, as the wet wood can't be painted until it's dry. I did get the majority of the front of the fascia and the soffits done, as well as about a foot onto the front of the peak itself. I hope to be able to finish that front peak tomorrow.

Along with packing up, cleaning the trailer, and getting ready to leave on Sunday morning. And the Property Owners meeting is at 10:00--I like going, to keep updated on our Lake.

I was able to visit with Evelyn and Bob this evening. We had a good time laughing. I miss being neighbors with them--they miss me, too.

Hug 'em while you got 'em.

Thank you for reading. {{squeeze}}

No comments:

Post a Comment