Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday 07.17.2013

VACATION.

Although I set the alarm to get to the eight o'clock class.  It was interesting, and happy that I went. It gave me another 2 hours paid, too.

It was in the high 80's when I got home, though the birds were active.  I changed clothes and decided to sit outdoors in the shade for a bit and enjoy it.

Whew it was hot.  I stayed out for maybe an hour. Just when I was going to come in, a dark cloud moved in and it started raining.

A little thunder and rain that lasted maybe an hour. The temperature dropped 10 degrees, but another hour or so later, the pavement was mostly dry and the temp was back up into the low 90's. Geesh!!

I stayed in the rest of the afternoon/evening, reading, a nap, and I did some yoga.  Ahhh, vacation.

Tomorrow is predicted to be hazardously hot. I'll go out to the grocery, but probably not much more than that.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment